Parramatta Square is the largest urban renewal project in the state. The cost of the entire project is estimated to be $2.4 Billion. Walker group will be completing cost of the development which includes Parramatta Square 4,6 & 8.
This single development will change the face of Parramatta & turn in into a real city centre where it can take it’s rightful place as Sydney’s 2nd CBD.
Elements of the Parramatta Square project are as follows:
- 1 Parramatta Square: A $220 Million Western Sydney University Campus over 14 levels (Completed)
- 2 Parramatta Square: Sydney Water Tower (Completed)
- 3 Parramatta Square: A 13-floor commercial building with NAB as the main anchor tenant (Proposed)
- 5 Parramatta Square: A new civic centre for Parramatta & new library
- 4 Parramatta Square: A 154m Grade A commercial tower
- 6 & 8 Parramatta Square: Skytower – NSW largest Commercial tower at 233m & 120,000sqm of Gross Floor Area
- Works between the towers which will consist of luxury water features & a spectacular urban environment
With Parramatta Square 1 & 2 now completed, the area is now starting to come to life with the entire project expected to be finished around the year 2020.
This will become Western Sydney’s beating heart, a city centre we can be proud of. The development will be integrated with Parramatta station with a link under Parramatta Square 4 for easy access.
There will also be a light rail station at the end of the development again making transportation to & from the square a breeze for people within the local area.
Location of the Parramatta Square Development within Parramatta:
Current construction progress of the Parramatta Square development: